Singapore, 1 January 2022 - bolttech won a series of industry accolades in 2021, underscoring its position as an industry-leading insurtech.
The awards include:
- • ‘Insurtech of the Year’ at InsuranceAsia News Awards for Excellence 2021
- • ‘Most Innovative Fintech Solution’ by Tech Ascension Awards, in recognition of bolttech’s strength in embedded insurance
- • 2 prestigious awards at Singapore FinTech Festival Global FinTech Awards 2021 with Melissa Wong receiving the ‘Women in FinTech’ award and Rob Schimek earning the ‘Top 10 FinTech Leaders’ award
- • ‘5-star Insurance Innovator’ and ‘5-star Technology Award’ for 2021 by Insurance Business Asia
- • Bronze in the Insurtech category at the Efma-Accenture Innovation in Insurance Awards – Connected Insurance and Ecosystems
- • ‘Fastest Growing International Insurtech’ at Global Economic Awards 2021
- • Rob Schimek named one of the ‘Digital Business Ecosystem Builders’ by ACORD and Alchemy Crew in the Top InsurTech Leaders 2021 list
- Furthermore, Melissa Wong took home the coveted ‘Group Chief Digital Officer of the Year’ award by AltaWorld, while also coming in as a finalist in the ‘Woman Leader of the Year’ category at the Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2021.
Adding to the accolades, Sønr Insurtech 100 2021 list spotlighted bolttech as one of the top insurtechs driving change in the global insurance market. In addition, the bolttech CX team was selected as a finalist for the ‘Best Customer Experience Award’ at the CX Asia Excellence Awards 2021.
“I have always been confident that the team here at bolttech are a winning formula and I’m proud to see them delivering for our partners and customers, day in and day out,” Rob Schimek, Group Chief Executive Officer, bolttech said. “We are honoured to see our industry recognise our team’s efforts too – whether that’s for our innovative products, customer experience excellence or inspiring leaders. The number of awards, nominations and recognitions we’ve secured are testament to the hard work we’ve put in together as a ‘one bolttech’ team this year. We look forward to seeing what 2022 brings!”