In this position you will...
Drive the achievement of the annual sales & business account targets and generate sales revenue for the device protection business for the company.
You will be responsble for...
- A sales-driven role to achieve the annual sales targets and generate sales revenue for the company
- Understands business drivers of accounts and build strong customer relationship with the customer’s key stakeholders to penetrate accounts
- Identifies customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements to match to bolttech Device Protection solutions, professionally managing all customer requirements, needs & issues as well as end-to-end flow of customer journey
- Develops and drives strategic, multi-line of business account plans to ensure accounts are maintained and continuously grow
- Daily tracking and reporting on subscriptions and the status of customer base
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with customers to identify and develop new selling opportunities
- Plans, builds, and handles relationships with key contacts of business partners/prospects
- Leads commercial offer and contract negotiations, utilizing internal resources as needed to obtain the best commercial terms possible
- Act as a liaison with all internal groups; including but not limited to Finance, Legal, Logistics, Operations, and other business groups
- Review & analysis of the market situation and report to senior management periodically
For you to be successful...
- Degree holder in Business Administration/ Marketing / Project Management.
- 10+ years working experience of which 4+ years related experience in sales and key account management, preferably in Telecom industry / ICT sector.
- Must be able to demonstrate success and the ability to develop & execute on business opportunities.
- Proficient at planning and executing account strategies and maintaining effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers
- Experience in key account management of Telco / Retail Reseller / Device distributor is a bonus but not essential
- Experience in forecasting
- Target and customer focused with an ability to develop and grow new business within the accounts as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Highly motivated, proactive and organized self-starter with ability to work independently is essential. Ability to plan, prioritize & meet deadlines
- Highly adaptable with ability to quickly learn new products and services
You will require the following qualifications and skills
- Highly developed analytical skills for business decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intercultural proficiency in dealing internationally and with matrix organizations
- Must be a good team player and the ability to work towards team goals within the business unit strategy