bolttech is an international business with a local footprint and big ambitions.
We’re on a mission to make protection and insurance better for customers by multiplying the opportunities for our partners.
Bring your passion and your skill
bolttech is an amazing place to work. Our extraordinary team enjoys opportunities to work on exciting products internationally, using the latest technology and pushing the industry forward.
Be the pioneer
We want to disrupt the market with new products and partnerships. We want to get there first and bring our partners with us.
We empower each other to take decisions and make ourselves accountable to each other.
To achieve our vision, we have to bring together our capabilities. So we communicate in a way that’s transparent and we see every task as part of the whole.
Old thinking doesn’t solve new challenges. So we put ourselves in the shoes of our customers, our partners and each other. It helps us understand their needs, so we can make insurance better, simpler and easier for everyone.
Meet the team
If you share our values and you’re ready for a challenge, join us.
In this position you will…
* Drive the achievement of the annual sales & business account targets and generate sales revenue for the device protection business for the company.
You will be responsible for…
* A sales-driven role to achieve the annual sales targets and generate sales revenue for the company
* Understands business drivers of accounts and build strong customer relationship with the customer’s key stakeholders to penetrate accounts
* Identifies customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements to match to bolttech Device Protection solutions, professionally managing all customer requirements, needs & issues as well as end-to-end flow of customer journey
* Develops and drives strategic, multi-line of business account plans to ensure accounts are maintained and continuously grow
* Daily tracking and reporting on subscriptions and the status of customer base
* Conducts quarterly business reviews with customers to identify and develop new selling opportunities
* Plans, builds, and handles relationships with key contacts of business partners/prospects
* Leads commercial offer and contract negotiations, utilizing internal resources as needed to obtain the best commercial terms possible
* Act as a liaison with all internal groups; including but not limited to Finance, Legal, Logistics, Operations, and other business groups
* Review & analysis of the market situation and report to senior management periodically
For you to be successful…
* Degree holder in Business Administration/ Marketing / Project Management.
* 10+ years working experience of which 4+ years related experience in sales and key account management, preferably in Telecom industry / ICT sector.
* Must be able to demonstrate success and the ability to develop & execute on business opportunities.
* Proficient at planning and executing account strategies and maintaining effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers
* Experience in key account management of Telco / Retail Reseller / Device distributor is a bonus but not essential
* Experience in forecasting
* Target and customer focused with an ability to develop and grow new business within the accounts as well as developing new business opportunities.
* Highly motivated, proactive and organized self-starter with ability to work independently is essential. Ability to plan, prioritize & meet deadlines
* Highly adaptable with ability to quickly learn new products and services
You will require the following qualifications and skills
* Highly developed analytical skills for business decisions
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Intercultural proficiency in dealing internationally and with matrix organizations
* Must be a good team player and the ability to work towards team goals within the business unit strategy